8.24.2007

Scoundrels

today was by all means a great day... jack and i hung out all morning, we made egg sandwiches and played t-ball... i went out and bought a new surfboard, a 6'10 randy french MAC, now the longboard-to-shortboard transition begins... the waves were a nice chest to shoulder height and I was able to break in the new board... i want back to Luke's afterwards and hung my wetsuit out to dry and went to work... lo and behold some ill fated karma will be thrust upon the numskull who stole it... I mean who would steal an old wet and sandy piece of rubber??? especially since i pissed in it today!!! I really don't understand people sometimes... I have been living on cloud nine lately, everybody around me has been omitting positive energy, my world has been healthy and happy, and some shithead pulls a stunt...
alas i have a back up... and will be out at 6am in the morning... moral of the story, don't steal stuff from people, it might mean something to them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home