1.09.2008

Not Fair

So we have been blessed with tropical weather as of late, unfortunately the swell gods are on vacation in central america... I surfed twice this past weekend, literally SHIN-Knee High at best... I can sense the anxiety from everyone, maybe its depression with the lack of waves... Stinky even got lost in the dunes of Truro looking for a ride... You would think a hurricane is coming this weekend for the waist highs that are being forecasted on the charts, either way I will see you out there...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

South swel maybe coming in? Stinky needs a partner tomorrow @6:30. He's off the wall! Going out then-though I wish it was later so the sun would warm me up allittle! Needs an early worm so I guess I'm it. Checking it out @ 6:30 AM brrrrrrrrrrrrr! Give a call if you are game. Hope to see you out there.

January 11, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS GETB A JOB!!!!!!!!!

January 11, 2008 at 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today I paddled the local stream. Yep, got my wetsuit on, threw the board on the car and paddled in a stream. This old guy walked down to tell me I was strange. I told him I already knew that. Anyway, the point is...I paddled without any goddamned waves! That should put things in perspective for y'all.

January 12, 2008 at 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come onnnnn!

January 16, 2008 at 8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man up!

January 16, 2008 at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home